lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth B <srikanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Filtering search results
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:30:36 GMT
Hi

We are planning to use Solr in one of our projects.We are implementing
functionality where the user performs a search & further refines the search
results based on various parameters like location, age and other parameters.

For example, in dice.com, the visitor can search by some keyword and filter
further by Skill, Country, Province, City, Telecommute, Travel Required
(shown on the left pane on dice.com). We were wondering if there is some
built-in feature/functionality that can be used from Solr to implement this.
Can someone give us pointers to get started with this ?

Any suggestions/thoughts are welcome.

Thanks
Srikanth