lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: Updating FAQ for International Characters?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:13:55 GMT
So I am using Sunspot to post over, which means an extra layer of
indirection between mean and my XML!  I will look tomorrow.

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal