lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steve Radhouani <r.steve....@gmail.com>
Subject SolrJ - separte different results from the same facet query?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:25:49 GMT
I'm faceting with a two different query ranges while using addFacetQuery. I
wonder wether it's possible using SolrJ to extract the result of each query
range separately. Here's is my example:

addFacetQuery("price:[* TO 150]"); addFacetQuery("price:[151 TO 300]"); etc.
addFacetQuery("date:[* TO NOW]");

When I use getFacetQuery, SolrJ gives me the responses of both query ranges
(prices and dates) mixed in the same list. I wonder wether it's possible to
tell SolrJ to extract the response of a specific query range, i.e., tell it
to extract the price-based response in a list and the date-based response in
another list. It would be helpful to have something like
getFacetQuery(field=price).

Any ideas?

Thanks.