lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Chaffee" <jchaf...@ebates.com>
Subject keyword query tokenizer
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:52:42 GMT
I have the following configured for a particular field:

      <analyzer type="query">

        <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />

      </analyzer>

I am using dismax and querying multiple fields and I expect the query to
be parsed different for each field.  For some reason, it is not kept as
single token for this field's query.  For example, the query "Apple
Store"  is being broken into two tokens, "apple" and "store".  I would
expect it to be "apple store".

Does anyone have ideas of what might be going on here?

Thanks,

Jason