lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From MitchK <mitc...@web.de>
Subject Re: Absolutely empty resultset regardless of what I am searching for
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:15:01 GMT

I was using TermsComponent now to make sure, what is really indexed.

Well, one title-field has got only a few terms indexed (as I have mentioned
earlier: it is only saving up to 55 rows of the RDBMS), while the other
fields (which are based on the same filter, but with another
special-word.txt) indexes every term.
However, regardless which field I choose to search on, it makes no
difference: every line after the 55th is unsearchable.

Any suggestions would be greate!

If I can't solve the problem, I will try to export the whole data as csv and
try it again, although I don't think that this will help, because the stored
fields store the expected values...