lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vijayant Kumar" <vijay...@websitetoolbox.com>
Subject Re: error while using the DIH handler
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:07:36 GMT
Put the data-config in conf folder,
I hope the problem will resolve.
>
>
> i tried using the DIH in solr using the steps as mentioned in :
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#datasource
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#datasource
>
> on running the command ::java -Dsolr.solr.home="./example-DIH/solr/" -jar
> start.jar
>
>  i.e.  when i use the DIH/example its gives an error %-| ---->>(below)
>
> .......
> HTTP ERROR: 500
>
> Severe errors in solr configuration.
>
> Check your log files for more detailed information on what may be wrong.
>
> If you want solr to continue after configuration errors, change:
>
>  <abortOnConfigurationError>false</abortOnConfigurationError>
>
> in null
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: FATAL: Could not create importer.
> DataImporter config invalid
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler.inform(DataImportHandler.java:121)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:486)
> 	at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:588)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:137)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:83)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:99)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:594)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:139)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1218)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:500)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:117)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:210)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:929)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:183)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:497)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.main(Main.java:115)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource
> '/solr/data-config.xml' in classpath or './example-DIH/solr/db/conf/',
> cwd=/home/zaloni/Desktop/apache-solr-1.4.0/example
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.openResource(SolrResourceLoader.java:260)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler.inform(DataImportHandler.java:113)
> 	... 28 more
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource '/solr/data-config.xml' in
> classpath or './example-DIH/solr/db/conf/',
> cwd=/home/zaloni/Desktop/apache-solr-1.4.0/example
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.openResource(SolrResourceLoader.java:260)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler.inform(DataImportHandler.java:113)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:486)
> 	at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:588)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:137)
> 	at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:83)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:99)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:594)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:139)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1218)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:500)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:117)
> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:210)
> 	at
> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
> 	at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:929)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:183)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:497)
> 	at org.mortbay.start.Main.main(Main.java:115)
>
> RequestURI=/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource
> '/solr/data-config.xml' in classpath or './example-DIH/solr/db/conf/',
> cwd=/home/zaloni/Desktop/apache-solr-1.4.0/example
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://old.nabble.com/error-while-using-the-DIH-handler-tp27702772p27702772.html
> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>





Mime
View raw message