lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Mercado <pa...@sbnation.com>
Subject Re: SEVERE: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "104708<"
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:23:50 GMT
A big thanks to Yonik and Mark.  Using the raw term query I was able
to find the range(!) of documents that had bad integer field values.
Deleting those documents, committing and optimizing cleared up the
issue.

Still not sure how the bad values were inserted in the first place,
but that is another task.  Thanks again for being so helpful.