lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: No Analyzer, tokenizer or stemmer works at Solr
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:09:45 GMT

: Imagine there is a query like "harry potter dvd-collection cheap" or "cheap
: Harry Potter dvd-collection".
: How can I customize, that, if there is something said about the category
: "cheap", Solr uses a facetting query on "cat:cheap"? To do so, I have to
: alter the original query - how can I do that?

TMTOWTDI

One solution would be a QParserPlugin ... it's utilized by the
QueryComponent to decide how to parse the query string.

Or you could write your own SearchComponent to use in place of the
QueryComponent, then you could not only modify the way the string is
parsed, but you could also modify the DocSet/DocList anyway you want.

-Hoss