lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Lobato <alob...@symplicity.com>
Subject Re: Huge Index - RAM usage?
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:42:54 GMT
Just indexing.  If I shutdown Solr, memory usage goes down to 200MB.
I've searched the mailing lists, but most situations are with people
both searching and indexing.  I was under the impression that indexing
shouldn't use up so much memory.  I'm trying to figure out where all
the usage is coming from though.  Any ideas?