lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Israel Ekpo <israele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache-solr-common.jar
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:06:38 GMT
2009/12/14 Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <noble.paul@corp.aol.com>

> there is no solrcommon jar anymore. you may use the solrj jar which
> contains all the classes which were there in the comon jar.
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:22 PM, gudumba l <gudumba.smith@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >               I have been using apache-solr-common-1.3.0.jar in my
> module.
> > I am planning to shift to the latest version, because of course it has
> more
> > flexibility. But it is really strange that I dont find any corresponding
> jar
> > of the latest version. I have serached in total apachae solr 1.4 folder
> > (which is downloaded from site), but have not found any. , I am sorry,
> its
> > really silly to request for a jar, but have no option.
> > Thanks.
> >

> --
> Noble Paul | Systems Architect| AOL | http://aol.com

I had the same question too earlier last week and I found out after some
research where the packages are bundled.

The specific jar is the dist folder as
apache-solr-1.4.0/dist/apache-solr-solrj-1.4.0.jar

This was where I found the classes in the org.apache.solr.common.* packages

--
"Good Enough" is not good enough.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.