lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Woodard <gtfo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: no error delta fail with DataImportHandler
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:28:34 GMT

Unfortunately that isn't it. I have tried id, product_id, and PRODUCT_ID, and they all produce
the same result. It finds the modified item, but then does nothing.

INFO: Running ModifiedRowKey() for Entity: product
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$1 call
INFO: Creating a connection for entity product with URL: jdbc:oracle:oci:@dev.eline.com
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$1 call
INFO: Time taken for getConnection(): 283
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder collectDelta
INFO: Completed ModifiedRowKey for Entity: product rows obtained : 1
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder collectDelta
INFO: Completed DeletedRowKey for Entity: product rows obtained : 0
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder collectDelta
INFO: Completed parentDeltaQuery for Entity: product
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder doDelta
INFO: Delta Import completed successfully
Dec 3, 2009 9:25:25 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder execute
INFO: Time taken = 0:0:0.404

> From: noble.paul@corp.aol.com
> Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:50:15 +0530
> Subject: Re: no error delta fail with DataImportHandler
> To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
>
> the deltaQuery select 'product_id' and your deltaImportQuery uses
> ${dataimporter.delta.id}
> I guess it should have been ${dataimporter.delta. product_id}
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Thomas Woodard <gtfoomw@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to get delta indexing set up. My configuration allows a full index no
problem, but when I create a test delta of a single record, the delta import finds the record
but then does nothing. I can only assume I have something subtly wrong with my configuration,
but according to the wiki, my configuration should be valid. What I am trying to do is have
a single delta detected on the top level entity trigger a rebuild of everything under that
entity, the same as the first example in the wiki. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> > <dataConfig>
> > á á<dataSource name="prodcat" driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" url="jdbc:oracle:oci:@XXX"
> > á áuser="XXX" password="XXX" autoCommit="false" transactionIsolation="TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED"/>
> >
> > á á<document>
> > á á á á<entity name="product" dataSource="prodcat" query="
> > á á á áselect dp.product_id, dp.display_name, dp.long_description, gp.orientation
> > á á á áfrom dcs_product dp, gl_product gp
> > á á á áwhere dp.product_id = gp.product_id" transformer="ClobTransformer,HTMLStripTransformer"
> > á á á ádeltaImportQuery="select dp.product_id, dp.display_name, dp.long_description,
gp.orientation
> > á á á áfrom dcs_product dp, gl_product gp
> > á á á áwhere dp.product_id = gp.product_id
> > á á á áAND dp.product_id = '${dataimporter.delta.id}'"
> > á á á ádeltaQuery="select product_id from gl_product_modified where last_modified
> TO_DATE('${dataimporter.last_index_time}', 'yyyy-mm-dd hh:mi:ss')"
> > á á á árootEntity="false"
> > á á á ápk="PRODUCT_ID">
> > á á á á á á<!-- COLUMN NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE. THEY NEED TO BE ALL CAPS
OR EVERYTHING FAILS -->
> > á á á á á á<field column="PRODUCT_ID" name="product_id"/>
> > á á á á á á<field column="DISPLAY_NAME" name="name"/>
> > á á á á á á<field column="LONG_DESCRIPTION" name="long_description" clob="true"
stripHTML="true" />
> > á á á á á á<field column="ORIENTATION" name="orientation"/>
> >
> > á á á á á á<entity name="sku" dataSource="prodcat" query="select ds.sku_id,
ds.sku_type, ds.on_sale, '${product.PRODUCT_ID}' || '_' || ds.sku_id as unique_id
> > á á á áfrom dcs_prd_chldsku dpc, dcs_sku ds
> > á á á áwhere dpc.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
> > á á á áand dpc.sku_id = ds.sku_id"
> > á á á árootEntity="true" pk="PRODUCT_ID, SKU_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="SKU_ID" name="sku_id"/>
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="SKU_TYPE" name="sku_type"/>
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="ON_SALE" name="on_sale"/>
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="UNIQUE_ID" name="unique_id"/>
> >
> > á á á á á á á á<entity name="catalog" dataSource="prodcat" query="select
pc.catalog_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom gl_prd_catalog pc, gl_sku_catalog
sc
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere pc.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
and sc.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}' and pc.catalog_id = sc.catalog_id" pk="SKU_ID, CATALOG_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á<field column="CATALOG_ID" name="catalogs"/>
> > á á á á á á á á</entity>
> >
> > á á á á á á á á<entity name="price" dataSource="prodcat" query="select
ds.list_price as price
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom dcs_sku ds
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere ds.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}'
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand ds.on_sale = 0
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áUNION
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áselect ds.sale_price as price
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom dcs_sku ds
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere ds.sku_id = '${sku.SKU_ID}'
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand ds.on_sale = 1"
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á ápk="SKU_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á<field column="PRICE" name="price"/>
> > á á á á á á á á</entity>
> > á á á á á á</entity>
> >
> > á á á á á á<entity name="studio" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gs.name
from gl_product_studio gps, gl_studio gs where gps.studio_id = gs.studio_id and gps.product_id
= '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="NAME" name="studio"/>
> > á á á á á á</entity>
> >
> > á á á á á á<entity name="star" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gc.name
from gl_contributor gc, gl_product_contributor gpc
> > á á á á á á á áwhere gc.contributor_id = gpc.contributor_id and gpc.product_id
= '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, CONTRIBUTOR_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="NAME" name="stars"/>
> > á á á á á á</entity>
> >
> > á á á á á á<entity name="director" dataSource="prodcat" query="select gc.name
from gl_contributor gc, gl_product_director gpd
> > á á á á á á á áwhere gc.contributor_id = gpd.contributor_id and gpd.product_id
= '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'" rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, CONTRIBUTOR_ID">
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="NAME" name="directors"/>
> > á á á á á á</entity>
> >
> > á á á á á á<entity name="keyword" dataSource="prodcat" query="select dcs_category.display_name
as keyword_name
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom dcs_cat_chldprd, dcs_category, gl_category
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere gl_category.availability = 0
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áand gl_category.exclude_in_vivisimo = 0
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áand dcs_category.category_id = gl_category.category_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand dcs_cat_chldprd.category_id = dcs_category.category_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand dcs_cat_chldprd.child_prd_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
> > á á á á á á á á á áunion
> > á á á á á á á á á áselect display_name as keyword_name
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom gl_product_scene ps, gl_scene_tag st, gl_tag
tag
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere ps.scene_id = st.scene_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand st.tag_id = tag.tag_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand tag.type in (0,1)
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand ps.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'
> > á á á á á á á á á áunion
> > á á á á á á á á á áselect display_name as keyword_name
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áfrom gl_product_scene ps, gl_scene_tag st, gl_tag
tag
> > á á á á á á á á á á á áwhere ps.scene_id = st.scene_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand st.tag_id = tag.tag_id
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand tag.type = 2
> > á á á á á á á á á á á á á áand ps.product_id = '${product.PRODUCT_ID}'"
rootEntity="false" pk="PRODUCT_ID, KEYWORD_NAME">
> > á á á á á á á á<field column="KEYWORD_NAME" name="keywords"/>
> > á á á á á á</entity>
> > á á á á</entity>
> > á á</document>
> > </dataConfig>

> > Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive ágift.
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_7:092009
>

> --
> Noble Paul | Principal Engineer| AOL | http://aol.com

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/videos-tours.aspx?h=7sec&slideid=1&media=aero-shake-7second&listid=1&stop=1&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_7secdemo:122009