lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From ravicv <ravichandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phrase Query Issue
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 05:13:51 GMT

Thanks Erick But their any way to get phrase search and normal search
together.

for Example if I search for "test" it should only give test result but not
tests..
And if we search for tests it should give all results matching with
tests(this should include stemmer results also)

Please clarify me how normally this scenario is implemented?

I am using field title with text type which contains
SnowballPorterFilterFactory filter.

And another field title_exact with out SnowballPorterFilterFactory filter.

Both are copied using copy field.

	 <copyField source="title" dest="text"/>
	 <copyField source="title_exact" dest="text_exact"/>
But as text type is having a SnowballPorterFilterFactory filter it stores
tests as test.So always if I search for "test" tests also will come in my
search result.
Please tell me a way to avoid it.

Thanks
Ravichandra