lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Ellul <m...@catalystic.com>
Subject Re: DataImportHandler showing 167000 documents, search only every returns 1
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:33:50 GMT
Chantal,

Thanks for the response...

Actually yes... its storing all the documents into one...

I am a total newb... and I copied config from a live server, but thats not
my issue... am doing a select in my DataImportHandler, maybe its not
populating properly...

Is it ok for the unique identifier to be a string in the schema?

PS: http://www.getopt.org/luke/ AWESOME Site for LUKE! Should maybe be on
wiki!

Regards

Mark