lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jay Hill <jayallenh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr web ui
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:22:46 GMT
Have a look at the VelocityResponseWriter (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/VelocityResponseWriter). It's in the contrib
area, but the wiki has instructions on how to move it into your core Solr.
Solr uses response writers to return results. The default is XML but
VelocityResponseWriter enables responses returned using Velocity templates.
It sounds like exactly what you need.

-Jay
http://www.lucidimagination.com