lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Painter" <Matthew.Pain...@archives.govt.nz>
Subject Optimize on slaves?
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:33:51 GMT
Hi,

Simple question! I have a nightly cron job to send the optimize command
to Solr on our master instance. Is this also required on Solr replicated
slaves to optimise their indexes?

Thanks,
Matt

This e-mail message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL to the addressee(s) and may also
be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  If you are not the intended addressee, please do not use, disclose,
copy or distribute the message or the information it contains.  Instead, please notify me
as soon as possible and delete the e-mail, including any attachments.  Thank you.