lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: capitalization and delimiters
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:20:38 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Audrey Foo <aufmy@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shalin
> I mixed up and sent the wrong schema, one that I had been testing with.
> I was using the same configuration as the example schema with the same
> results. I re-tested by re-indexing just to confirm. Also, yes I do have
> lowercase factory after the word delimiter.
> powerShot does not return the results for 'powershot' only for power and
> shot.
> If I switch lowercase factory before word delimiter, then I do get the
> results for powershot, but may not get the results if just searching 'power'
> or 'shot'.

OK, thanks for the clarification. You need to add preserveOriginal="1" to
your index-time WDF configuration. This will index the original token as
well as the parts so that all of "powershot", "power" and "shot" should
match "powerShot". Make sure you re-index after making the changes.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.