lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@tis.bz.it>
Subject Query filters/analyzers
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:21:47 GMT
Hello list.

So, i setup my schema.xml with the different chains of analyzers and
filters for each field (i.e. i created types text-en, text-de, text-it).
As i have to index documents in different languages, this is good.
But what defines the analyzers and filters for the query?

Let's suppose i have my web-app with my input form where you
fill in the query. I detect the language so i can query the field
content-en or content-it or content-de according to the detection.
But how is the query going to be analyzed? Of course i want the query to
be analyzed accordingly to the field i'm going to search in.
Where is this defined?

TIA

Claudio

--
Claudio Martella
Digital Technologies

TIS innovation park
Via Siemens 19 | Siemensstr. 19
39100 Bolzano | 39100 Bozen
Tel. +39 0471 068 123
Fax  +39 0471 068 129
claudio.martella@tis.bz.it http://www.tis.bz.it

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section 13 of Italian Legislative
Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that we process your personal data in order
to fulfil contractual and fiscal obligations and also to send you information regarding our
services and events. Your personal data are processed with and without electronic means and
by respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard
to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. At any time
and without formalities you can write an e-mail to privacy@tis.bz.it in order to object the
processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and also
to exercise the right to access personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of
Decree 196/2003. The data controller is TIS Techno Innovation Alto Adige, Siemens Street n.
19, Bolzano. You can find the complete information on the web site www.tis.bz.it.