lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solr 1.4 Release Date
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:26:34 GMT
You can follow the action on solr-dev.  We are in code freeze right
now.  I'll likely put up another release candidate today.  Everyone
can help out by downloading either the existing RC or nightly or trunk
and testing it out and providing feedback.  It would also be great if
people could start reading through the wiki and seeing if everything
makes sense.

Thanks,
Grant