lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fergus McMenemie <fer...@twig.me.uk>
Subject Netbeans and Solr : Whac-A-Mole
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 09:56:42 GMT
Hello all,

I would appreciate help from somebody who has set up Solr within
netbeans, I am wanting to do more work with DIH and particularly its
XpathEntityProcessor stuff. I wish to preform the following from
within the IDE

   ant -Dtestcase=TestXPathRecordReader.java test

I have spent a few hours playing Whac-A-Mole with classpath and source
settings. In the end I got it down to zero flags, but I then added 
some test cases and the scanner thing then went off and flagged dozens
files with undefined classes I removed my change but the rescan did not 
remove the dozens of flagged files.

PS: I am a total netbeans newbie. 

-- 

===============================================================
Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.me.uk
Techmore Ltd                   Phone:(UK) 07721 376021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer
===============================================================

Mime
View raw message