lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expression not working
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:30:52 GMT
Such questions are better answered on the user mailing list. You don't need
to post them on the dev list.
What matches an incoming query is largely a function of your field type
definition and the way you analyze your field data query time and index
time.

Copy-paste your field and its type definition in schema.xml

Cheers
Avlesh