lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Villemos, Gert" <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject Dynamically building the value of a field upon indexing
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:34:15 GMT
I would like to build the value of a field based on the value of multiple other fields at submission
time. I.e. I would like to submit a document such as;

<field name="field1">foo</field>
<field name="field2">baa</field>

And would like SOLR to store the document as

<field name="field1">foo</field>
<field name="field2">baa</field>
<field name="aggregated">foo:baa</field>

Just to complicate matters I would like the aggregated field to be the unique key.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Gert.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch├╝tzen. /
Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.