lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Hierarchical Facet Field Prefix Not Working
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 04:12:29 GMT
Hi Nasseam,

I think per field parameter for facet.prefix should be worked
on hierarchical facet fields by briefly looking at the patch.
And I can get same facet results by:

&facet=on&facet.field=hiefacet&facet.prefix=A/B/

and

&facet=on&facet.field=hiefacet&f.hiefacet.facet.prefix=A/B/

when using sample data in the thread SOLR-64.
It is likely I'm missing something.

Koji