lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question regarding ExtractingRequestHandler
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:31:30 GMT
For metadata, you can add the ext.metadata.prefix field and then use a
dynamic field that maps that prefix, such as:

&ext.metadata.prefix=metadata_

  <dynamicField name="metadata_*"  type="string"    indexed="true"
stored="true"/>

Note, some of this is currently under review to be changed.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-284

-Grant