lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Miller" <kevin.mil...@oktax.state.ok.us>
Subject Implementing Solr for the first time
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:03:06 GMT
I am new to Solr and trying to get it set up to index files from a
directory structure on a server.  I have a few questions.

1.) Is there an application that will return the search results in a
user friendly format?

2.) How do I move Solr from the example environment into a production
environment?

3.) Will Solr search through multiple folders when indexing and if so
can I specify which folders to index from?

I have looked through the tutorial, the Docs, and the FAQ and am still
having problems making sense of it.

Kevin Miller
Oklahoma Tax Commission
Web Services