lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sushan Rungta ...@clickindia.com>
Subject Re: query in solr lucene
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:49:16 GMT
I am extremely sorry for responding late as I was ill from past few days.

My problem is explained below with an example:

I am having three documents with following list:

1. Hello how are you
2. Hello how are you sushan
3. Hello how are you sushan. I am fine.

When I search for a query "Hello how are you sushan", I should only
get document 2 in my result.

I hope this will give you all a better insight in my problem.

regards,

Sushan Rungta