lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: Recreating SOLR index after a schema change - without having to re-post the data
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:15:34 GMT
Hi Edwin,

what prevents you of storing the data (possibly formatted in SOLR xml
input format) yourself on some disk?

Cheers,
Chantal

--
Chantal Ackermann
Consultant

mobil    +49 (176) 10 00 09 45
email    chantal.ackermann@btelligent.de

b.telligent GmbH & Co. KG
Lichtenbergstra├če 8
D-85748 Garching / M├╝nchen

fon       +49 (89) 54 84 25 60
fax        +49 (89) 54 84 25 69
web      www.btelligent.de

Registered in Munich: HRA 84393
Managing Director: b.telligent Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 153164 represented
by Sebastian Amtage and Klaus Blaschek
USt.Id.-Nr. DE814054803

Confidentiality Note
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the
distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
at +49 (0) 89 54 84 25 60. Thank you.