lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Hall, David" <dh...@vermeer.com>
Subject RE: solr 1.3.0 and Oracle Fusion Middleware
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:34:59 GMT
Thanks for the feedback...

I tried to add what is below directly to the web.xml file right after the  <web-app>
 tag and bounce the OC4J - still same issue.

  <container-descriptor>
    <filter-dispatched-requests-enabled>false</filter-dispatched-requests-enabled>
  </container-descriptor>

I checked other applications running on 10.1.3 OC4J and they are also using 2.3 web.xml.

Regardless - I tried to change it to 2.4 and now have the container starting up with out errors
- and have the above filter statement still in the xml file and I get a different error -
here is the first subset....

SEVERE: java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getTransitionIndex(ZoneInfo.java:288)
        at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getOffsets(ZoneInfo.java:238)
        at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo.getOffsets(ZoneInfo.java:215)
        at java.util.GregorianCalendar.computeFields(GregorianCalendar.java:1998)
        at java.util.GregorianCalendar.computeFields(GregorianCalendar.java:1970)
        at java.util.Calendar.setTimeInMillis(Calendar.java:1066)
        at java.util.Calendar.setTime(Calendar.java:1032)
        at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.format(SimpleDateFormat.java:785)
        at java.text.SimpleDateFormat.format(SimpleDateFormat.java:778)
        at java.text.DateFormat.format(DateFormat.java:274)
        at java.text.Format.format(Format.java:133)
        at java.text.MessageFormat.subformat(MessageFormat.java:1279)
        at java.text.MessageFormat.format(MessageFormat.java:787)
        at java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter.format(SimpleFormatter.java:50)
        at java.util.logging.StreamHandler.publish(StreamHandler.java:179)
        at java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.publish(ConsoleHandler.java:88)
        at java.util.logging.Logger.log(Logger.java:428)
        at java.util.logging.Logger.doLog(Logger.java:450)
        at java.util.logging.Logger.log(Logger.java:473)
        at java.util.logging.Logger.severe(Logger.java:960)
        at org.apache.solr.common.SolrException.log(SolrException.java:132)
        at org.apache.solr.common.SolrException.logOnce(SolrException.java:150)
        at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.sendError(SolrDispatchFilter.java:319)