lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: Multiple queries in one, something similar to a SQL "union"
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:59:02 GMT
I don't know if I follow you correctly, but you are saying that you want X
results per type?
So you do something like limit=X and query = type:Y etc. and merge the
results?

- Aleks

--
Aleksander M. Stensby
Lead software developer and system architect

Please consider the environment before printing all or any of this e-mail