lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: Configure Collection Distribution in Solr 1.3
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:27:21 GMT
You'll find everything you need in the Wiki.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCollectionDistributionOperationsOutline

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCollectionDistributionScripts

If things are still uncertain I've written a guide for when we used the
solr distribution scrips on our lucene index earlier. You can read that
guide here:
http://www.integrasco.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:lucene-index-replication&catid=35:blog&Itemid=53

Cheers,
  Aleksander

--
Aleksander M. Stensby
Lead software developer and system architect

Please consider the environment before printing all or any of this e-mail