lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multi Field AND Search
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 02:14:44 GMT

Hello,

I'm not sure what the question is.  You may also want to include an example of what you are
doing.
Note that results are typically ordered based on the score of the match for each result/hit,
not purely the boost, unless you created your own Similarity that ignores all other scoring
factors except boost/lengthNorm.

Otis