lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <noble.p...@corp.aol.com>
Subject Re: Customizing results
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 04:31:32 GMT
How are you accessing Solr? SolrJ?

does this help?

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Manepalli, Kalyan
<KALYAN.MANEPALLI@orbitz.com> wrote:
> Otis,
>        With that solution, the client has to accept all type location fields (location_de_de,
location_it_it). I want to copy the result into "location" field, so that client can just
accept location.

> Thanks,
> Kalyan Manepalli

to ensure the "fl" URL parameter contain that field (and any other fields you want returned).
 So if the language/locale is de_de, then make sure the request has fl=location_de_de,another_field,another_field,
and not, for example location_it_it

> Otis
> --

In