lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Lamy <lamys...@free.fr>
Subject facets: case and accent insensitive sort
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:36:42 GMT
Hi!

When I ask solr for facets, with the parameter "facet.sort=index", it
gives me the facets sorted alphabetically, but case and accent sensitive.

I found no way to have the facets returned with the original case and
accents, and sorted alphabetically, with no sensibility to case and accents.

Is there anything I can do to achieve this goal, without having to
retrieve all facets and sort it myself? (We have fields with many, many
facets, and doing so impacts performance a lot).

Sebastien.