lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Singh <jacobsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Servlet Filter, Where to put filter-mappings
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 09:52:54 GMT
Hi folks,

I just wrote a Servlet Filter to handle authentication for our
service.  Here's what I did:

1. Created a dir in contrib
2. Put my project in there, I took the dataimporthandler build.xml as
an example and modified it to suit my needs.  Worked great!
3. ant dist now builds my jar and includes it

I now need to modify web.xml to add my filter-mapping, init params,
etc.  How can I do this cleanly?  Or do I need to manually open up the
archive and edit it and then re-war it?

In common-build I don't see a target for dist-war, so don't see how it
is possible...

Thanks!
Jacob

--