lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Chenini, Mohamed " <MChen...@geico.com>
Subject RE: DC/NOVA Lucene&Solr meetup
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:00:29 GMT
Hi,

Actually I have not yet reached the search/Lucene part on my project
(which consists in selling pastries over the internet) but I would like
to participate to benefit for the discussion.

When will this gathering occur?

Regards,
Mohamed

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:50 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org; java-user@lucene.apache.org ;
core-user@hadoop.apache.org ; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: DC/NOVA Lucene&Solr meetup

My company is co-sponsoring a Lucene/Solr meetup later this month in
the Northern VA / DC area (Reston).  Details will be coming out soon.
We've got one night of talks planned and considering adding another
consecutive night.  If you're in the area and have a Lucene (any of
the Lucene family of projects, including Mahout, Solr, Tika, etc)
project you're eager to discuss for 20-30 minutes, write me offline
and tell me about it.

Thanks,
	Erik

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.