lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Solrits - Problem with Index...
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 13:16:13 GMT

On May 26, 2009, at 5:11 AM, Jörg Agatz wrote:
> when i go to the Admin Page i can send a Search and get a result...
>
> Like tis:

> Result:
> It is only one example, the hole relsults to long :-)
>
> But when i do the Same with Solritas, i get Nothing...
>
> i do this:
> http://192.168.105.56:8983/solr/itas/?q=summary%3Aplesnik&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
>
> But when i do this:
> http://192.168.105.56:8983/solr/itas/?q=
> i get the Hole index as result
>
> I cant search anything in Solritas...
> Someone know what happens?

The default /itas mapping that I believe you're using is this:

   <requestHandler name="/itas" class="solr.SearchHandler">
      <lst name="defaults">
        <str name="v.template">browse</str>
        <str name="v.properties">velocity.properties</str>
        <str name="title">Solritas</str>

        <str name="wt">velocity</str>
        <str name="defType">dismax</str>
        <str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
        <str name="rows">10</str>
        <str name="fl">*,score</str>
        <str name="facet">on</str>
        <str name="facet.field">cat</str>
        <str name="facet.mincount">1</str>
        <str name="qf">
           text^0.5 features^1.0 name^1.2 sku^1.5 id^10.0 manu^1.1
cat^1.4
        </str>
      </lst>
   </requestHandler>

Note that it is doing a dismax query with the qf set to the example
fields.

You can adjust the configuration in solrconfig.xml, create your own
mapping, or bypass it altogether.  Solritas is simply a response
writer, so your query that worked above could be written out from
Solritas by simply adding &wt=velocity&v.template=browse on the URL:

> http://192.168.105.56:8983/solr/itas/?q=summary%3Aplesnik&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&wt=velocity&v.template=browse

	Erik