lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by OscarBernal
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 01:17:28 GMT
Oscar - are you on either of these lists?  The front page does not
seem like an appropriate place to list a blog entry.  And the
technique used in that blog entry doesn't seem like a best practice to
me anyway, though I'd be curious to hear it debated a bit on solr-user
on ways to offer suggest capabilities.

	Erik