lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dabboo <ag...@sapient.com>
Subject Strange Phrase Query Issue with Dismax
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 09:19:17 GMT

Hi,

I am facing very strange issue on solr, not sure if it is already a bug.

If I am searching for 'Top 500' then it returns all the records which
contains either of these anywhere, which is fine.

But if I search for 'Top 500 Companies' in any order, it gives me all those
records, which contains these 3 words in any one of the field, irrespective
of sequence. In this case, it is not returning me the records, which
contains either of these word (which actually is my requirement).

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Amit Garg