lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Whitman <br...@echonest.com>
Subject maxCodeLength in PhoneticFilterFactory
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:54:55 GMT
i have this version of solr running:

Solr Implementation Version: 1.4-dev 747554M - bwhitman - 2009-02-24
16:37:49

and am trying to update a schema to support 8 code length metaphone instead
of 4 via this (committed) issue:

So I change the schema to this (knowing that I have to reindex)

        <filter class="solr.PhoneticFilterFactory" encoder="DoubleMetaphone"
inject="true" maxCodeLength="8"/>

But when I do queries fail with

Error_initializing_DoubleMetaphoneclass_orgapachecommonscodeclanguageDoubleMetaphone__at_orgapachesolranalysisPhoneticFilterFactoryinitPhoneticFilterFactoryjava90__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchema$6initIndexSchemajava821__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchema$6initIndexSchemajava817__at_orgapachesolrutilpluginAbstractPluginLoaderloadAbstractPluginLoaderjava149__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchemareadAnalyzerIndexSchemajava831__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchemaaccess$100IndexSchemajava58__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchema$1createIndexSchemajava425__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchema$1createIndexSchemajava410__at_orgapachesolrutilpluginAbstractPluginLoaderloadAbstractPluginLoaderjava141__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchemareadSchemaIndexSchemajava452__at_orgapachesolrschemaIndexSchemainitIndexSchemajava95__at_orgapachesolrcoreSolrCoreinitSolrCorejava501__at_orgapachesolrcoreCoreContainer$InitializerinitializeCoreContainerjava121