lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From hpn1975 nasc <hpn1...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuration of format and type index with solr
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:10:01 GMT
Hi,

  I work with Lucne there is some years and I use some advanced resources of
the library as different formats of index and types of persistency. Now I
would like use Solr.

  Is possible to configure these resources using solr ? My doubt is about of
possibility of configurate in solr this four themes:

   1- Guarantee that my searcher (solr) ALWAYS search in my index in *memory
* (use RAMDirectory). Not to use cache.
   2- Guarantee that my searcher (solr) ALWAYS search in my index in *file
system* (use FSDirectory).
   3- Persist my index is genereted in only one archive in File System
(optimized)
   4- Persist my index (RAMDirectory) in serializable archive java. I need
create a loader that load my .ser and deseriaze the class RAMDirectory e set
in the searcher class. Is possible add any component that manipule the index
?

  Thanks

  Haroldo