lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Runtime Environment: SIGSEGV
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 05:33:15 GMT
This looks like a much bigger problem than Solr. Something is very
wrong with JVM, libraries or general stability of 64-bit AMD
installation.

You probably should check you are on the latest patches for JVM and
O/S before trying to tie it down to Solr issues.

Regards,
    Alex.
Research group: http://www.clt.mq.edu.au/Research/
- I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity (Tom Stoppard)

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Phil Chadwick