lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Fergus McMenemie <fer...@twig.me.uk>
Subject Re: DIH; Hardcode field value/replacement based on source column
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:43:01 GMT
Hmmm, I am sure I have seen this as well!

 <field column="id" regex="(.*)" replaceWith="$1#${x.imgvurl}" sourceColName="fileAbsolutePath"/>

I get the #${x.imgvurl} added twice.

Fergus.

>On 3/31/09 11:50 AM, "Wesley Small" <Wesley.Small@mtvstaff.com> wrote:
>
>> I am trying to find a clean way to *hardcode* a field/column to a specific
>> value during the DIH process.  It does seems to be possible but I am getting
>> an slightly invalid constant value in my index.
>>
>> <field column="content_type_s" sourceColName="title_t" regex="(.*)"
>> replaceWith="Video" />
>>
>> However, the value in the index was set to "VideoVideo" for all documents.
>>
>> Any idea why this DIH instruction would see constant value appear twice??

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.me.uk
Techmore Ltd                   Phone:(UK) 07721 376021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer