lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Radha C." <cra...@ceiindia.com>
Subject How to search the database tables using solr.
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I am working in a software concern. We are having some R&D base work like
making use of solr search tool for searching our Oracle database
content. I read through the documnets provided in the site, there I found
the solr supports only the document search and we have to provide the
document in the xml with the whole content that we need to search. But Is
there any way to index our database content and search the indexed database
content.

Any help will be appriciated. Thanks.