lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vernon Chapman <chapman.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH; Hardcode field value/replacement based on source column
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:11:20 GMT
Wesley,

I'm not sure but if what you want is to have Video in the field I would do
something in the sql query.

I use postgres and I needed all my calendar event items to have "event" in
the field named content. So I used the following as my sql query:

select *,'event' as content from events

That way each row has a "content column"  with the value "event" for all
records and the rest is taken care of by the mapping i.e.

<field column="content"    name="content"/>

Hope that helps

Vernon