lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hardware Questions...
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:02:24 GMT

Ah, it's hard to tell.  I look at index size on disk, number of docs, query rate, types of
queries, etc.

Are you actually seeing problems with your existing servers?  Or see specific performance
movement in one of the aspects? (e.g. increasing latency, increased GC or memory usage, increased
disk IO....)

Otis