lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Ingram <a...@andrewingram.net>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis filtering
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:19:59 GMT
I posted a while back with this problem and I've finally got it working
using the following method:

in solrconfig.xml:

  <requestHandler name="mlt" class="solr.MoreLikeThisHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="mlt.fl">id,title</str>
      <int name="mlt.mintf">0</int>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

then when making the request, I do a normal search for the item with the
necessary filter query (in my case discontinued:false) and set the
qt=mlt to activate the mlt handler.

So in your case:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=id:SP2514N&mlt.fl=manu,cat&mlt.mindf=1&mlt.mintf=1&fq=popularity:6&mlt.displayTerms=details&mlt=true&qt=mlt

I had to use qt because I'm using a library to access solr and it
doesn't include support for alternative handlers at the path level.

Regards,
Andrew Ingram