lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shyamsunder Reddy <sjh...@yahoo.com>
Subject DIH - read datasource param values from property file or configure JNDI datasource
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:09:22 GMT

I am looking for a implementation of DIH feature: It also takes in a properties file for the
data source configuration (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-469)

I want to externalize the data source parameters like driver, url, user and password to property
file outside the solr. My aim to hide the parameters from developer code in Production environment.
So that admin can enter these values.

Or else can DIH read JNDI data source from server environment.

Let me know the best practice to follow in production environment?

Thanks
Shyamsunder