lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dabboo <ag...@sapient.com>
Subject Re: Field Boosting with q.alt parameter Query
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:21:21 GMT

Hi,

I tried this url but it threw nullpointer exception. Also, I am having
underscores in the field name like ProductUrl_s etc.
I also debug the query which gets formed with q.alt, it doesnt calculate the
scores of the documents and hence doesnt support field boosting.

Please suggest me as how I can achieve the field boosting with this q.alt
parameter.

Thanks,
Amit Garg