lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From RaghavPrabhu <raghavprabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to modiying the indexed values?
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:08:52 GMT

Hi all,

 I am using Solr1.3 for indexing the file and its properties is to be
working fine. I want to modify the some properties in the particular
document.

Let say, "sample1.doc". Its properties are File content-type,File Size,File
Modified-Date etc. I had done the index for this file with its properties. I
want to change the Modified-Date value without re-indexing the document. Is
it possible?

Best solution would be more appreciate...

Thanks in advance
Prabhu.K