lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Talbot <btal...@aeriagames.com>
Subject Re: Changing to multicore
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:28:49 GMT
I would think that using a servlet filter to rewrite the URL should be
pretty strait forward.  You could write your own or use a tool like http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

  and just configure that.

Using something like this, I think the upgrade procedure could be:
- install rewrite filter to rewrite multi-core URL to non-multi-core
URL for all solr instances.
- upgrade app to use multi-core URL
- upgrade solr instances to multi-core when convenient and remove
rewrite filter

-Bryan