lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting dataDir in multicore environment
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:02:20 GMT
The behavior is expected
properties set in solr.xml are not implicitly used anywhere.
you will have to use those variables explicitly in solrconfig.xml/schema.xml
instead of hardcoding dataDir in solrconfig.xml you can use it as a
variable <dataDir>$$dataDir</dataDir>

BTW there is an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-943)
which helps you specify the dataDir in solr.xml

--
--Noble Paul